Sport News & Features

Ronaldo: The end of an era

After nine glittering years at the Santiago Bernabeu, Cristiano Ronaldo has moved on. The Ballon d’Or holder has joined Serie…

More success this year for UYWAFC

The University of York’s Women’s Football teams have had another successful year with the second team achieving their highest ever…

Interview – Judy Murray: “Andy still wants to beat Jamie at everything”

The tennis coach on raising her Grand Slam-winning sons, lemon-iced doughnuts, and Andy’s imminent return from injury

Top 35 in BUCS remains out of reach for York

THE  UNIVERSITY  OF  York  has  finished  the  academic  year  in  44th  place  in  the  overall  BUCS  points  rankings  with  836.5 …

Spain in crisis as Lopetegui is sacked two days before World Cup opener.

Spain have sacked their manager, Julen Lopetegui, just two days before their vital World Cup match against group and Iberian…

The perils of dreaming to be a pro footballer

York student Graham Rush recalls his time at Cambridge United FC and the emphasis placed on football over education

UYWRUFC top phenomenal season with big Roses wins

This year has witnessed UYWRUFC’s most successful season to date: the first team remained undefeated, winning both the league and…

York Sport President-elect Zac’s vision

Nouse Sport sat down with Zac Sheppard to discuss his York Sport vision, from championing women to refereeing

York cricketer takes to the field at Lord’s

Nouse Sport interviews Emma Albery on how she got started, going to Lord’s with MCCC, and her plans for the future

Heartbreak as Lancaster claim home win

ROSES SAW ANOTHER victory for the home team for the eleventh successive tournament, as Lancaster secured the win by a…

Uncertain future for controversial sports app

Infant sports app ProTeam has been on campus for six months, but to what extent has it been successful?

Resilient Reed resists Spieth surge to win the Masters

“Captain America” resists surges from Spieth and Fowler to win The 2018 Masters title