Sport News & Features

DCAFC launches mental health campaign

DERWENT COLLEGE Association Football Club have launched a campaign in support of tackling the stigma around men’s mental health, in…

Whitewash in women’s tennis derby

LAST WEDNESDAY YORK women’s 2s swept aside York St. John’s 1s in all six games (four singles and two doubles)…

Teammates: Aditi Patel of women’s lacrosse

Nouse talks to women’s lacrosse’s Aditi Patel

Derwent not good enough to stop Langwith in Varsity qualifier semi

Despite a late rally from Derwent, Langwith record a victory and qualify for Varsity

Campus sport at York: the best and the rest

Nouse Sport sits down with York Sport President Laura Carruthers to bring you a wrap up of the best York sporting moments in 2017

Super Bowl fever descends upon Minnesota

A preview of the end to the NFL season: Super Bowl LII, featuring Justin Timberlake and chicken wings

Darts Club unveil wheelchair access equipment

SATURDAY 20 JANUARY saw the University Darts Club host an event with the British Disability Darts Association (BDDA) to showcase their new disability…

Campus East sees parkrun’s opening

THIS JANUARY Heslington acquired its very own parkrun. Parkrun is a collective of locally organised five-kilometre runs taking place on five…

York 1s pocket the title at Coventry Open

THREE TEAMS REPRESENTING the University of York Pool Club made the trip to Coventry to participate in a multi-university tournament.…

College sport leagues see tense finish

COLLEGE SPORT CAME back with a bang this term, with a host of surprises and close contests in store for…

Students conquer Athens marathon

THE MOST AUTHENTIC sporting event on earth: the marathon. Legend has it that in 490bc, after the ‘Battle of Marathon’,…

BUCS: This Girl Can week begins again

20 November marks the start of the week-long campaign ‘This Girl Can’. While the campaign has a national reach, the…