Sport News & Features

Claudio Ranieri announced as Fulham boss

Title-winning manager Claudio Ranieri unveiled as Fulham manager in surprise move to replace Slaviša Jokanović

Premier League Round-Up: Gameweek 12

In the last Gameweek before the next International break, the Manchester Derby and Cardiff’s huge win stand out…

Senior sport figures take on [email protected] challenge

York Sport Union President and Head of Sport take on 50 sport challenge in aid of two personal charities

College Sport Review expected to bring changes

Review of College Sport system launched in attempt to identify areas in need of reform

YUSU to host first ever Accessible Sport and Fitness Week

In Week 4 of Autumn Term, YUSU is hosting its first ever Accessible Sport and Fitness Week. The programme, organised…

Yorkshire marathon returns for sixth year

We are less than two weeks to go until one of the highlights of the northern sporting year takes place.…

ProTeam app replaced after criticism

After much criticism of the college sport app ProTeam, trailed last year at York, the app has been cut in…

York’s Handball Club announce EHA affiliation

The University of York Handball Club (UYHC) announced today via Facebook that it will be an affiliated member of the…

Ronaldo: The end of an era

After nine glittering years at the Santiago Bernabeu, Cristiano Ronaldo has moved on. The Ballon d’Or holder has joined Serie…

More success this year for UYWAFC

The University of York’s Women’s Football teams have had another successful year with the second team achieving their highest ever…

Interview – Judy Murray: “Andy still wants to beat Jamie at everything”

The tennis coach on raising her Grand Slam-winning sons, lemon-iced doughnuts, and Andy’s imminent return from injury

Top 35 in BUCS remains out of reach for York

THE  UNIVERSITY  OF  York  has  finished  the  academic  year  in  44th  place  in  the  overall  BUCS  points  rankings  with  836.5 …