Nouse Sport Podcast

Another edition of the Nouse Sport Podcast is here. This week we discuss BUCS Wednesday’s happenings as well as England’s footballers winning in Denmark, England’s rugby players winning in Wales and Darren Gough being approached by the Tories

The disappointment on the women's hockey team's faces is clear for all to see as they learn that after listening to this week's podcast, they'll have to wait another week for the next edition. Image: Peter Iveson

Nouse Sport Podcast; Term 2, Week 5

This week we look back on Wednesday’s BUCS fixtures, analysing in-depth the women’s hockey 1-0 loss to Durham thirds and the men’s rugby 31-0 victory over Northumbria seconds, as well as discussing the women’s badminton, men’s squash and men’s basketball seconds.

We also reflect on England’s surprisingly entertaining friendly win in Copenhagen, the first round of Six Nations matches and the surprising news that the Tories approached ex-England star Darren Gough to become the Conservative candidate for the Barnsley Central by-election. Ee, by gum!