York student stars in confused.com advert

Television viewers are watching York student Phil Lester advertise car insurance comparison website Confused.com.

A series of adverts were filmed in his Wentworth bedroom and Lester’s video blog on YouTube is currently the 30th most popular on the site with 27,000 viewers, making him one of the most recognised faces in the video blogging community.

Lester graduated from York last year with a degree in English Language and Linguistics and is now studying for a postgraduate degree with the new Theatre, Film and Television Department. He has also won a place in a MySpace competition for the film Faintheart.

1. 2 Jan ’10 at 6:10 pm

johnny johnson

on the downside, 99% of the population of the country now think he’s an annoying **** with a stupid haircut

• fast foward to 2014: look where he is now. he’s not annoying (personally he never was), and his hair is even better.

• fast forward to 2017!!! even better just is indescribable he has done so much since then, went on tour, released two books, two documentaries, all along with his “best friend” dan. he also reached 4 million subs!

• fast forwart to 2018! i’m so happy! He is so confiden and handsome, currenty in moscow in his second world tour. His hair had another puberty and he looks so good. 10/10 in content.

• . HOWEVER, Woman B claimed she had never said antihyng to A about my wife spreading the rumors and that she was simply concerned about her. She was sorry, apologized, but understood if my wife didn’t trust her as a friend. My wife was hurt, but choose to forgive woman B and move on and attempt to repair things with woman A.The next morning, woman B went to A and told her what my wife had done to her. Woman A was concerned about the accuracy of the information she was getting from B. Woman A asked her again if she was sure that what she had said at the party was true, including the party about my wife telling many different people and maliciously attempting to start the rumors. B said this was all true again, and that my wife was really upset with A and wanted to bring her down with what she said.A week later, my wife tried to talk to woman A to apologize for what was said. Woman A would not even look at my wife. She said she was done with her as a friend. She explained that woman B had come back to her to tell her she had been talking about her AGAIN, and she reiterated about the fact she had been spreading the rumors maliciously and my wife wanted to hurt woman A. None of this was true. Woman A called my wife a slew of fowl language in front of me, in front of dozens of her close friends and in front of many of my wife’s friends. She stated that she was lying because woman B had said these things to her twice, and that she wouldn’t lie.My wife is woman A’s boss. Woman A is letting this effect her work. Woman A has cut off all communication with my wife outside of work. Woman B is now completely avoiding my wife entirely as well as woman B’s husband, who is a close friend of mine.My wife forgave them both for what happened. Several weeks has passed. I have a hard time forgiving these people and wanted them to ever be back at our home. They were both very good friends of my wife’s and now she feels alone and isolated because her two best friends destroyed their friendship. I even lost a close friend. The collateral damage goes very deep, since these were mutual friends of almost everyone we know.My wife wants me to move on, but I have such a hard time with that. My wife was trying to do the biblically accurate thing to hold a fellow sister in christ accountable and her other sister in christ; who was not a new christian, but a strong one, threw it in her face. She broke her trust not once, but twice.I just think she doesn’t need to be friends with these people if this is how they treat their relationships. I don’t feel comfortable having them around my home if this is what they choose to do.What do you think?

• wat u on mate he has a very sexy hair cut ur the annoying **** and wat kind of nam is johnny johnson lol

2. 2 Sep ’15 at 4:23 pm

Jenni (PhanTrash1)

look at him now! All grown-up with Dan, making the most of their lives! With 2-5million people supporting them al the way!

• , “don’t choose as your job what you are truly pasnaosite in.” I didn’t understand it for a long time, but I guess I do now. Professionalism is a sure killer of pleasure, because you have to do it repeatedly, steadily and systematically. But somebody has to do these “less pleasant” things as you might call, otherwise you as one of the countless viewers wouldn’t have enjoyed these great productions. I presented the table, which again is deeply personal and private, because it simulates one of the basic functions of our brains categorization. I was tempted to present it also because I’ve never seen others do so. I understand that many people would never treat their leisurely interests this way. But again, this is personal. You never know whether other people feel more or less pleasure.

3. If time is money you’ve made me a wetlihaer woman.

4. It’s almost 2016 and now he’s got a book, he’s been on tour, he works with BBC Radio 1 and he has over 3 million subscribers on YouTube. And he deserves all of the good things that have come his way! 💙

5. 1. 27000 views?!? MY BABY HAS COME SO FAR
    2. His hair is so good I mean people even ask hairdressers for his style (aka Dan)
    3. He has so many more achievements than ads and MySpace movies. He has two movies of his own and 4 million subscribers!