Sport News & Features

Resilient Reed resists Spieth surge to win the Masters

“Captain America” resists surges from Spieth and Fowler to win The 2018 Masters title

York reclaim Varsity on home soil

Potency of a home crowd strikes again as York win their second Varsity title 73-55

Preview: College Varsity 2018

Nouse Sport analyses York’s hopes of reclaiming Varsity as they welcome Durham to their playground

York floorballers win first-ever full-length match

YORK’S ANTICIPATED FLOORBALL match away at Nottingham proved to be an intense and even battle between two teams comparing their…

York MMA take the fight to Durham

LAST NIGHT YORK put up some incredible fights at Durham University’s first ever Fight Night event, with Megan Wright dominating against her…

DCAFC launches mental health campaign

DERWENT COLLEGE Association Football Club have launched a campaign in support of tackling the stigma around men’s mental health, in…

Whitewash in women’s tennis derby

LAST WEDNESDAY YORK women’s 2s swept aside York St. John’s 1s in all six games (four singles and two doubles)…

Teammates: Aditi Patel of women’s lacrosse

Nouse talks to women’s lacrosse’s Aditi Patel

Derwent not good enough to stop Langwith in Varsity qualifier semi

Despite a late rally from Derwent, Langwith record a victory and qualify for Varsity

Campus sport at York: the best and the rest

Nouse Sport sits down with York Sport President Laura Carruthers to bring you a wrap up of the best York sporting moments in 2017

Super Bowl fever descends upon Minnesota

A preview of the end to the NFL season: Super Bowl LII, featuring Justin Timberlake and chicken wings

Darts Club unveil wheelchair access equipment

SATURDAY 20 JANUARY saw the University Darts Club host an event with the British Disability Darts Association (BDDA) to showcase their new disability…