Sport News & Features

YUSU to host first ever Accessible Sport and Fitness Week

In Week 4 of Autumn Term, YUSU is hosting its first ever Accessible Sport and Fitness Week. The programme, organised…

Yorkshire marathon returns for sixth year

We are less than two weeks to go until one of the highlights of the northern sporting year takes place.…

ProTeam app replaced after criticism

After much criticism of the college sport app ProTeam, trailed last year at York, the app has been cut in…

York’s Handball Club announce EHA affiliation

The University of York Handball Club (UYHC) announced today via Facebook that it will be an affiliated member of the…

Ronaldo: The end of an era

After nine glittering years at the Santiago Bernabeu, Cristiano Ronaldo has moved on. The Ballon d’Or holder has joined Serie…

More success this year for UYWAFC

The University of York’s Women’s Football teams have had another successful year with the second team achieving their highest ever…

Interview – Judy Murray: “Andy still wants to beat Jamie at everything”

The tennis coach on raising her Grand Slam-winning sons, lemon-iced doughnuts, and Andy’s imminent return from injury

Top 35 in BUCS remains out of reach for York

THE  UNIVERSITY  OF  York  has  finished  the  academic  year  in  44th  place  in  the  overall  BUCS  points  rankings  with  836.5 …

Spain in crisis as Lopetegui is sacked two days before World Cup opener.

Spain have sacked their manager, Julen Lopetegui, just two days before their vital World Cup match against group and Iberian…

The perils of dreaming to be a pro footballer

York student Graham Rush recalls his time at Cambridge United FC and the emphasis placed on football over education

UYWRUFC top phenomenal season with big Roses wins

This year has witnessed UYWRUFC’s most successful season to date: the first team remained undefeated, winning both the league and…

York Sport President-elect Zac’s vision

Nouse Sport sat down with Zac Sheppard to discuss his York Sport vision, from championing women to refereeing