Festivals 2016: Latitude Festival – Milton Jones and Bill Bailey join Comedy bill

Fringe favourites Katherine Ryan and Marcus Brigstocke also set to appear at July’s festival

BillBailey (1) Suffolk’s festival of arts has added a host of huge names to its Comedy roster, including satirist and stand-up legend Bill Bailey, NME columnist and panel-show regular Katherine Ryan, and king of the one-liners and Mock The Week regular Milton Jones.

They join already-announced Russell Howard, Reggie Watts and Josh Widdicombe alongside dozens of other acts on the Comedy stage, now shaping up to be the Festival’s biggest ever.

Other highlights just announced include comedic commentator Josie Long in collaboration with ‘The Infinite Monkey Cage’ co-presenter Robin Ince, Westminter facebook fanatic and viral video maker Jonathan Pie, and comedy-singer songwriter and touring pal of Beans on Toast Micky P Kerr.

Another BBC panel show favourite joining the line-up is the ever-droll Marcus Brigstocke, fresh off the back of touring his acclaimed tour and Fringe Festival 2015 headline event ‘Why The Long Face?’ Brigstocke is hosting ‘Prince Fest’ at July’s Latitude, the details of which remain secret.

Fringe fellow Katherine Ryan will appear before the already-announced Al Murray and after fellow comedienne Sara Pascoe on the Friday line up, Milton Jones slots in ahead of the universally acclaimed mad-cap display from Paul Merton’s Impro Chums, and Bailey takes on headline duties on the Sunday night.

Other big names include Hal Cruttenden, James Acaster, Joe Lycett, Dane Baptiste, and Piff the Magic Dragon. The full comedy line-up can be viewed here.

Tickets are now on sale. All ticketing information for Latitude 2016 is available here.