Introducing: Little Moon

Fresh new sounds emerge from the promising Bristol student band, Little Moon

13164352 1761152700769650 6446721863005631577 n

Little Moon, the five piece band from Bristol, are steadily forming their own niche in the indie rock scene. With distinctive vocals, accompanied by forceful yet delicately composed guitar riffs and solid drums and bass, this student formed ensemble is one to keep an eye on.

They have recently announced that their EP, Circadian Rhythm is available on Spotify, with over eleven other recorded songs available on YouTube. One that notably stands out is ‘Charlie’ that features on the new EP, which has been played on the Bristol BBC Radio station and student radio stations up and down the country numerous times.

‘Charlie’ undoubtedly is a standout track, reminiscent of Foals, with occasional rhythmic shifts and dynamic guitar slides, Cameron Spence-Jones’ rich and mature voice effortlessly adds depth and a soulful vibe to the track.

‘Stepping on My Feet’ creates an etherial harmonic quality which fades in and out, balanced with the heavier chorus, echoing back to the rock roots of the band. In this track, Little Moon are certainly bringing something new to the table.

Typically, the band have been performing and recording in Bristol at venues such as Louisiana, The Fleece, Exchange and Mr Wolf’s, but are looking to expand as they begin to release more tracks.

This head bopping, yet easily accessible band, are clearly going far and are ones to watch in the upcoming months as they develop their unique sounds even further.