Teammates: Ed Suttle of UYRUFC

Step up, Rugby Club

12274762 10153674076441425 5511737342100663279 n I’m Ed Suttle I am  a third year studying Accounting and Finance and UYRUFC 1st XV captain.

Practical joker: Ewan – he is a funny a guy. The best joke he has played this year is convincing us that he plays rugby.

Gym rat: Oli Morgan – practically lives in the squat rack and has so many supplements he is like a pharmacy.

Most intelligent: Ollie Martin – this guy has been through Hull’s elite schooling system and has an incredible IQ of over 130.

Best motivator: Arun Keens seems to do a great job of giving chat on the pitch. However, more often than not it is directed towards the ref!

Best trainer: AD – you have to give it to him, he trains well week in week out, however ill he is.

Worst trainer: Matty Barton – the guy seems to leave every weekend for another Scouse night out.

Most hardened drinker: Alex Lee – the boy loves to sink a few which only kickstarts his dancing.

Lightweight: DJ Mally Malcs – the boy seems to have a snooze on every night out, but he always makes it to the end.

Longest in the shower: Iffy Chukwulobelu – this one is easy; not only does he take forever in a shower, he takes 20 minutes on his hair, and always redoes it!

1. 28 Jan ’16 at 11:43 am

Rogasouras Rex

Always annoying when people don’t understand the longest in the shower question.

To clarify it is definitely not Iffy #dissapoonting

2. At number one