Festivals 2015: More names announced for Reading & Leeds

With just over 3 months to go, R+L keep expanding an impressive line-up, adding Twin Peaks, Sunset Sons, Mariachi El Bronx and more

Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks

Mariachi El Bronx, The Bronx, Shura, Young Thug, No Devotion, Sunset Sons, Bo Ningen, Baroness, DJ Fresh, Twin Peaks and more have all been added to the line up of Reading and Leeds 2015.

Joining a roster that already includes Metallica, Mumford and Sons, Bring Me The Horizon, The Libertines, Kendrick Lamar and alt-J, the newly announced acts continue to diversify and flesh out what is shaping up to be one of the festival’s stronger line-ups in recent years.

Also announced are God Damn, Neon Waltz, Skinny Lister, As It Is, Riptide Movement and The Struts, who performed at UoY’s Live and Loud 2014. These new announcements fill in some gaps on the festival poster, with Mariachi El Bronx, The Bronx’s alter ego, taking to the Main Stage in the first slot of the day with ‘their signature brand of traditional mariachi and feel good pop’.

Sound of 2015 longlisters Sunset Sons, recently interviewed by Nouse at The Great Escape, will take to the Festival Republic stage to keep R+L’s indie meter ticking over. They talked to Nouse about their recent announcement that they will be supporting Imagine Dragons on tour this November, and their excitement for the festival season ahead – if their set at Brighton’s Concorde 2 is anything to go by, the four guys will set R+L alight with hit ‘Remember’.

The Radio 1 Dance stage will be graced by performances from DJ Fresh, Ferdinand Weber, Maribou State, Petite Meller and The Six, alongside already-announced acts Wilkinson, Boy Better Know and Elliphant.

Weekend and Day Tickets are still available for Reading and Leeds.