For the girl who has everything:
1. Fishs Eddy Glass, £6.95 at Liberty. These clever cocktail glasses have the recipe on the back, so you’ll be a pro at concocting classy cocktails in no time.
For the men who like finishing flourishes:
2. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel SPF15 Moisturiser, £33. Slather on this energizing moisturizer which uplifts the look of dull, fatigued skin. A cocktail of enriching vitamins, this non-greasy formula will be your daily go to.
3. TiGi Bed Head Wax Stick, £15.25. Few hair products are as loved by men as this one. It’s glue stick shape allows you to apply the product without messy hands; it’s perfect for capturing that textured, disheveled look.
4. Tie With Polka Dot, £4.00 at ASOS. Look smart with a savvy, stylish tie that can be teamed with a denim shirt.
For culture vultures:
5. Andy Warhol Magnets, £7.99 at Culture Vulture Direct. Inspired by Andy Warhol, these are funky magnets stashed in a milk-carton box. What’s not to love?
6. 20 Paris in Colour Cards, £4.99 at Culture Vulture Direct. This is a perfect gift for a wannabe Parisian. Everyday Paris sights captured in a card.
7. Pop Art Stationery Set, £4.49 at Culture Vulture Direct. A stationery set dedicated to the eclectic prints of Roy Lichtenstein.
8. Turkish Hammam Set, £8.99 at Culture Vulture Direct. For those who love relaxing, they can indulge themselves with the comfort that is an authentic Turkish hammam.
For the retro:
9. Instagram Projector, £22 at Photojojo! Combine modern technology with the retro mini projector which displays your own Instagram slides.
For book worms:
10. Bookworm Pillow, £12.40 at Redbubble.
11. Kindle 4/Kindle Touch and Kobo Vintage Book Case, £6 at Skinnydip London. Inspired by the hardback designs of classic authors, this case re-enacts the feeling of a real book.
For craft lovers:
12. Coming Home Tote Bag, £11.15 at Redbubble.
For those who love cosy comforts:
13. S’mores Shaped Slippers, £21 at Roobix. Connect these slippers to your laptop or computer and they heat up! Genius.
For the groomed and glamorous:
14. The Makeup Eraser, £12.60 at Makeup Eraser. A reusable, natural method of removing the harshest of makeup and comes complete in cute packaging. Just wet, wipe and you’re sorted!
15. Pocket Square in Foulard Print, £6 at ASOS. Oozing a certain Gatsby flair, a pocket square is the perfect gift to make a sophisticated statement in a gentleman’s outfit.
For accessory addicts:
16. Lego Lunch Box, £7.99 at IWOOT. Gone are those days when lunch boxes were boring and simple – have fun with these LEGO Lunch Boxes!
For home bunnies:
17. Hot Cookie Cup Warmer, £9.99 at IWOOT. A cup warmer will be the perfect treat for that one friend who always seems to be doing an essay.
For stationary aficionados:
18. Old Book Style Binder or Box Storage £16.95 at notonthehighstreet.com. For the friend who is always reading.
19. Personalised Colour Pencil Cases, £8 at notonthehighstreet.com. Fancy a personalised approach with your gift? These pencil cases look adorable and come in a range of colours.
For the ones when you just don’t know:
20. Mystery Box, from £6 at Fancy. Try a mystery box filled with all sorts of quirkiness. Perfect when you’re stumped for ideas!