Live Preview: Animaux

provides a preview to Mansion’s Animaux night

10488000 701599179931630 3160743400380262200 n

Kicking off the start of term, on the 7th of October Mansion will open its doors to Animaux. Providing an eclectic mix of bass driven music, Animaux has played host to some of the York’s best bass driven nights. Since its inception in February its slowly but surely built a good reputation for itself; attracting more regulars with every event. Resident Endeser, one of York’s up and coming DJs also known as Mantas will take you through one of his well rehearsed and inviting techno fuelled sets. Endeser has played at various nights including Scratch- the new YSJ club night in Mansion. Roughion, an electronic welsh duo with one of the members being Steffan, perhaps better known as the vocalist of Dandy and the lions– will bring forth one of their energetic and captivating sets. And lastly Vacuum Systems will take a more experimental turn, an assured breath of fresh air with a live set full of interesting samples. Habitual, another resident will be sure to keep you entertained towards the end of the night. Expect a night filled with an impressing array of visuals to go with it, a unique and intriguing addition which most other club nights don’t offer. With a decent entry price (£3 advanced) to go with tunes that are sure to get you moving, this is definitely an alternative night worth putting in your diary.

https://www.facebook.com/Animaux.York?fref=ts