Fashion City York – Live

For those fashionistas wanting to see what York has to offer, or to those of you just bored of revision and wanting to seen some sunlight – today’s events in York city centre are not to be missed! All around the city there are giveaways, live catwalks and fabulous discount with Fashion City York’s Fashion Weekend!

Warehouse have a selection of live window models displaying this seasons neons, lace and jumpsuits, accompanied by live acoustic music. For those tired of walking around the shops, Molton Brown are offering Blue Fly cocktails and pampering, and Rituals are giving away free make overs (all today) and manicures (Sunday 18th) to customers. The live catwalks are not be missed at Marks and Spencer and Browns department store. Browns has a beach-ready male model showing off the store’s Jockey underwear – with a unmissable offer of a free iPad case with every Jockey purchase! Dancers from St John’s wonderfully presented lovely sunglasses and bags, ready for holiday. Browns’ next live show is at 3pm, and not to be missed!

For more information visit the York City Fashion marquee on St Sampson Square, with several events still on tomorrow.