Wish for it, want it, wear it

Ever watched models descend the catwalk in exquisite designer gowns and gone weak with envy? Do you open your wardrobe before a big party and have nothing to wear? These were the sentiments of two likeminded university students. They wanted to be be able to wear beautiful designer clothes, but on a student budget and so the Wish Want Wear company was formed.

Now, two years down the line, they are the go-to place for girls who want to wear that one of a kind dress for a special event; they even count celebrities such as Cat Deeley as a regular client.

As you can imagine, with the ethos of making designer dresses affordable for students, their prices are beyond reasonable. There are even introductory offers for first time customers and special student discounts.

Already planning that sports end of year ball outfit or society soirée? Then get yourself on Wishwantwear.com and take advantage of the current trial service of 3 dresses for £25, or 25 per cent off your first order.

Their collection of dresses, accessories and jumpsuits are extensive and Nouse Fashion was lucky enough to secure a few for our extravagance themed shoot.

What says Hollywood glamour more than a designer floor length gown?

redclose
bluesparkfirst

www.wishwantwear.com