Presidential candidate note: Dylan Chambers

Dylan Chambers describes his time running for YUSU president and explains why you should vote for him

DylanChambersPIC

Where has the time gone! My campaign got off to a good start, having a lot of cardboard and helpers ready to plaster the campus nice and early on the Monday morning. Throughout the week my plan was to “hit” as many lectures as possible, so that’s what I did, I reckon I’ve spoken to almost every single major course at the University! Obviously I had to spend a lot of time painting MORE cardboard, with a number of the original signs vanishing!

I honestly feel that the campaigning experience has made me a lot of new friends, who I hope, all do well on the results night! Everyone single sabb candidate is wonderful and I would look forward to working with any of them if I was to be successful!

To any people reading considering running next year, I recommend it! It’s tiring and at some points you just want to give up and stop, but it’s definitely given me some skills I can use later in life.

And if that still hasn’t convinced you check out his sixty second manifesto one more time:

1. Definitely the fittest presidential candidate.