Presidential candidate note: Andy Lake

Andy Lake describes his time running for YUSU president and explains why you should vote for him

Andy Lake

This Presidential campaign has been very very tricky. But that doesn’t mean it hasn’t been great fun. I have been so busy, working on three different productions during these mental two weeks, and I am now in great need of some sleep and food! This means a lot of the campaign has been online (the rain played havoc with 90% of my cardboard on day one) but this hasn’t been too much of an issue for the morals and policies of my campaign.

Life has changed a little. Being recognised on the street, on the bus, around campus and in Willow is a cracking novelty, and I will never forget the debate with Mr Dyke and the other candidates. I totally recommend this process to anyone with a thought similar to the reason why I chose to run in the first place: “I’d regret not doing this”.

If you haven’t already, vote for the #biggestlakeoncampus. My policies are aimed at benefitting every single demographic.

And if that still hasn’t convinced you check out his sixty second manifesto one more time: