5 Animals you didn’t know were dangerous

If you go down to the woods today…

Beaversbeaver

Habitat decline has led to human confrontations in which their incredibly strong teeth are being used as weapons. In one case, a man bled to death after a beaver bite severed an artery in his leg.

The Cone Snail

These snails have a hypodermic-like tooth that extends from their mouth and paralyzes their prey, bottom dwelling fish. Some of the larger species stings have been documented as being fatal to humans.

The Slow Loris

"They'll never see me coming.."

“They’ll never see me coming..”

These adorable primates may look cute but they have a secret weapon: a toxinsecreting gland that, when mixed with their saliva, produces a compound that can cause symptoms similar to an allergic reaction.

Puffer Fish

One of the most poisonous vertebrates on the planet. Many of their organs and their skin contain a deadly toxin called tetrodotoxin which can be fatal if humans eat them incorrectly cooked.

Cows

There's been a mooder *Taggart impression*

Mooooooder

Cows may look docile but on average, one person is trampled to death by cows each year in the UK. They stampede when the herd feels threatened, particularly when a calf and its mother are separated.

1. 8 Nov ’15 at 2:00 pm

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming also. Actually your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own web site now. Really the

As a Newbie, I am continuously browsing online for articles that can help me. Thank you

10stickslacrosse.com