For more on what food is good for your poor tired over-worked brain, see here .
Half a head of Broccoli cut into chunks
A handful of Pine nuts
A clove of Garlic
A serving of Pasta (your preference of shape)
1 tbsp Creme fraiche
1. Put the broccoli on to boil in salted water.
2. Add a small amount of oil to a pan and fry off the garlic. Mix in the pine nuts. Once toasted turn off the heat (they will continue cooking so ensure they don’t burn)
3. Once the broccoli is slightly overdone, drain, and mash gently. Put to the side.
4. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet, and drain.
5. Return to the pan and mix in the pasta and broccoli with the creme fraiche. Add in the pine nuts, and the cheese of your choice.