Roses 2013: Saturday as it happened

Relive the second full day of Roses action. Scores, commentary, match reports, and more

Welcome to the Nouse live blog of Roses 2013

After Day One of 2013’s contest, York lead by 22 points to 17.

Our reporters and photographers will be covering all of the action from every sport. Tweet us at @nousesport or comment below with your predictions.

The target York must reach this year to secure victory and win back the Carter-James Trophy is 145.5 points.

1. I remember (having played in them) the days when the mens rugby was a closely-fought affair. Seems a routine victory now! Allez York

2. Hi, VERY WELL DONE TO YORK, LOOKING VERY GOOD!!!

I was the Athletic Union Secretary from 1987 until 2004 so have seen plenty of Roses and it seems that the Skiing has come in to its own this year! Badminton were always very good, as was Ultimate Frisbee. I always looked forward to the Men´s Basketball, being the last game of the weekend, well it used to be, I don´t know whether it still is. It is a very tense game and normally very close on baskets. I MISS IT but keeping up with the results whilst I am now living in Spain.

3. That darts player against ‘The Wolverine’ was such a twat.

4. I heard that women’s rugby had a complete turn around and was a really great game to watch !! Just a shame there is no report on it as of yet ?? why is this nouse … why ???

5. Ppl like you get all the brians. I just get to say thanks for he answer.