The Campaign Manager Diaries: Matthew Stephenson

We have reached week 8 now and this is where it gets down to the crunch! Voting is up and running and it’s hands on deck until Friday when they close.

Over the weekend, Matt has been out in town meeting students in Revs, congratulating all those involved in the production of Fusion. Along with many others he was overwhelmed with what was raised for such a great cause.

All around campus, Matt has been relentlessly wearing his Superman costume, really raising awareness for the campaign and allowing the chance for students to understand what his policies are all about.

Matt has really been awareness campus-wide; hitting campus hard with a chalking campaign Monday morning and training with the rugby team alongside ex-England players Will Greenwood and Austin Healey in the evening.

As the pace picks up with voting open, the real focus now is letting students know that by voting for Matt they’re making the right decision for the university’s future.

Keep an eye out for Matt around campus, he’ll be at the Professional Connect event this evening as pushing Student-Alumni relations is a key element of his policies.

Remember to get involved in the elections this week, as your vote really can make a difference to the way the university is run, and the future of all the students here.

Vote for Super Stephenson on yusu.org/vote to bring a real difference to university life here at York.

Have a great week and keep an eye on this page,

Matt, (and his campaign team)