The Campaign Manager Diaries: Kallum Taylor

Let me apologise in advance for the rambling nature of this short blog. My minds in about 50 places at the minute and I’ve got to get away from this computer!

Day 1 of the campaign trail!

Let me apologise in advance for the rambling nature of this short blog. My mind’s in about 50 places at the minute and I’ve got to get away from this computer!

All systems go at 6.30am this morning! Last minute touches to some campaigns material at our top secret garage location somewhere in the middle of Fulford!

It was so, so, cold. Almost demotivating.

The support from my team though has been pretty epic though! If they’re cracking on, then I definitely should!

We’ve been hitting campus hard with all of our Special K’s – a bit of a throwback from last year – but at the same time we’ve been pushing the new slogan; Keep Kallum And Carry On. This is seems to be going down well.

Had a few banners dotted around too which have gone down well.

The best thing about today though; so far, has been speaking to students either en masse or individually… People seem really willing to listen, and we’ve even had a few rounds of applause which doesn’t half give you a buzz!

We’ll be doing more of the same throughout but have a few different tricks lined up too; both to bring people further into my campaign for re-election, and also just to get people talking again. It’s going good.

That all being said though; already I am absolutely shattered… Still trying to shake off this flu too is proving an annoying distraction. If I could have one thing right now it’d be a time machine to take me to Friday Week 8; win or lose.

If you see me about, feel free to hit me up and ask me a question or two!
See you all soon,

Kallum, X

PS: Catch me on twitter @KeepKallum or check our FB page which is simply at www.facebook.com/KeepKallum