Fit Fashion for the New Year

It’s January. The gym contracts have been signed, all you need now is the outfit. Here’s all you need to look good while you hit the treadmill

It’s January again, and I’m sure many of you, while nursing a hangover, on January 1st vowed to begin a new you. We’re now well into January, the gym contracts have been signed, perhaps that tub of protein or diet plan is eyeing you up from across the room as you read this, so you’re ready! All you need now is the outfit (and maybe a little extra motivation). Nouse have chosen everything you need to look good while you work out, all in this season’s palette; monochrome. Black and white is on trend and flattering, so there’s nothing to loose with these work out staples.

Leggings
H&M Running Tights, £14.99, H&M online and in store.

These are cheap and practical; running tights are warm, streamlined and they mean minimal chafing – what’s not to like? And at H&M prices they will become your essential gym wear.

HM top 1
H&M Sports T-shirt, £7.99, H&M online and in store.

Again, H&M means practicality with minimum cost. This t-shirt is available in a variety of colours, so you can get one for every day of the week (saving you from landing huge bills/infuriating your housemates from constant washes). The special fabric is fast-drying, breathable and therefore completely functional.

Apparel Hoody
American Apparel Flex Fleece Zip Hoody, £42.00, American Apparel.

The American Apparel hoody has been a wardrobe necessity, for girls and boys, for years now and they are still huge sellers. They’re easy to wear in and out of the gym, making the high price tag a worthy investment. With every colour your heart could desire there’s an Apparel for everyone and every mood. It will keep you warm on the way to the gym and while you’re working out.

NB trainersNew Balance 576 leather trainers, £110, mrporter.com and 410 unisex classics, £44.99, newbalance.co.uk.

New Balance are the sportswear brand of the moment, for men and women. Known for being practical and stylish, not sacrificing aesthetic for sporting practicability. Like bloggers across the world, wear your NBs in and out of the gym. Slip them on with a dress or jeans for lectures and catch the eye of the fashionistas, before you jog off to Body Attack.

Adidas Trackies
Adidas by Stella McCartney Cotten blend jersey pants, £80, netaporter.com

Made with a super-soft lining, you won’t only want to wear these beauties at the gym. They do come with a hefty price tag, but not that much more pricey than your Sweaty Betty’s, and they’re Stella McCartney. These will become your gym kit staple.

Sports braBerlei sports running bra, £32, berlei.com

Voted one of the best sports bras money can buy, and it’s not too ugly as a bonus. Designed to give maximum support, with minimum bounce, it’s easy-on and incredibly soft. Women’s Running Magazine UK think this is the best bra for most women, and a good bra is worth the investment.

HM top 2H&M sports top, £7.99.

H&M is, once again, affordable and practical. Their sports tops come in a range of colours and are made in a sweat-beating, fast-drying, functional fabric.

bomber topshopTopshop Chinoiserie Flower Bomber Jacket, £65, Topshop.

Ok, so maybe you can’t wear this on the treadmill in this, but why not enter the gym in style? This season, the bomber jacket is the style to wear and with its sporty connotations it’s the perfect jacket to throw over your gym wear.

1. Fashion plays vital role in every person’s life. Its great details about choose a perfect and fashionable cloth for women. Its too good.

As stated in our disclaimer, Nouse is not responsible for user-submitted content.