The Playlist: Nouse’s Wintry Walking Warmers

We inject some heat into your week with some wintry songs that will warm the cockles of your heart

If you’ve attempted to leave your house the last few days you may have realised there’s a bit (not A LOT, snowpocalypse acolytes) of snow outside, coating everything in thin layer of chilled loveliness. And whilst it might not be practical to now traverse around York in run-down converse, it is mighty fun to wrap up and wander off through the white stuff with only the whirring beat of an ipod for warmth. So here is Nouse’s attempt to inject a little bit more heat to your heart with some wintry (and predominantly acoustic) tracks:

Sufjan Stevens – Holland

Bon Iver & St. Vincent

Loney Dear – Loney Blues

Elbow – Jesus is a Rochdale Girl

Elliott Smith – Angeles

Arcade Fire – Neighborhood no.2 (Laika)

Iron and Wine – Carousel

Fionn Regan – Snowy Atlas Mountains

Sun Kil Moon – Sunshine in Chicago

Fink – If Only

Bon Iver – The Wolves (Act I and II)

Patrick Watson – Noisy Sunday

Joni Mitchell – Cactus Tree

The Shutes – Only

Meursault – Weather

Rachel Sermanni – Waltz

Scott Matthews – Piano Song

Kate Bush – Misty

Charlie Simpson – Thorns

Bibio – The Palm of Your Wave (bibio remix)

Sigur Ros – Heysatan

1. Magnificent goods from you, man. e58fb0e5a4a7e4ba”e5a7ac | e6a8‚e5œ’ I’ve understand your stuff pevrious to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful e58fb0e5a4a7e4ba”e5a7ac | e6a8‚e5œ’ informations.