The Hot List

This Autumn, you need Nail Rock, Jo Malone and buns. Buy up!

Say goodbye to boring nails! The geniuses at Nail Rock – the folks who stole the shows last month at David Koma and Meadham Kirchhoff with their bombastic nail designs, have created a collection of 3D bubble metallic wraps for you to hide those dry, malnourished nails under. Simply apply the stickers and file down. The best bit? Yours for £7.50. A party on your hands.

NARS are paying homage to the king of reinvention and beauty, Andy Warhol, with their new limited edition collection, due out 1st of November. Varnishes and pencils may come in the artist’s signature pop-tastic hues, but the real stars of the collection are the Warhol Eye Shadow Palettes, which see two of his iconic artworks, ‘Flowers 1964’ and ‘Self Portrait 1966’ in cosmetic powder form. Almost too divine to use.

Jo Malone has just released their newest fragrance, Blackberry & Bay. This is the smell to demand for Christmas to remind you of your wistful childhood or perhaps to totally re-imagine your city upbringing. Fantastically fresh yet sensual, it’s perfect in perfume or candle form [the latter especially if you wake up with hangover blues and the remnants of last night all over your room].

Buns are back! Before you start having flashbacks to the days of knee-length kilts and tedious ties, we’re talking chic, simplae chignons here. Take inspiration from Diane Von Furstenberg with a modern side-parting or Rick Owen’s braided creations. When the skies look as precarious as they do right now, this hair style is your saviour.

A/W’12 sees the return of the Goth. As the nights creep in ever earlier and the days of summer seem a distant memory, it’s time to unleash your inner vamp. Llamasqua’s matte finish lipstick in Growl, a rich mahogany brown, is the perfect accessory for both pale and tanned skin, giving a 90s kick to a modern look.