3rd year, Economics and Politics
1. Four words to describe your style?
2. Who do you take inspiration from?
Prince Charles/Charles Ryder from Brideshead Revisited/Hugh Grant in Notting Hill/Prince George from Blackadder III/Bertie Wooster from Jeeves and Wooster.
3. In which case, if you won the jackpot, I’m sure it wouldn’t go very far…but where would you blow it anyway?
Saville Row for a couple of suits and then what ever is left on shirts, colourful cords and a dressing gown from Jermyn Street.
4. The item of clothing that you couldn’t be without?
My red and blue checked shirt that I had made at my tailor (I live in Asia so it’s very cheap) when I was 13 which I loved so much that when the collar and cuffs wore through I found the same material and had new ones put on despite them coming half way up my arm.
5. How touching and also resourceful. Got any campus fashion pet-hates?
BORING TROUSERS! (To avoid boring trousers come along to the Caledonian Society). Why limit yourself to a shade of blue when trousers come in a spectrum of colours.
6. Very true. Any more words of advice for us?
The Cavalry Officers Mess is a great place for style tips. Don’t be afraid to wait until the end of season sales as every thing will be half the price.