Local Spotlight: Tomorrow We Radio

Tomorrow We Radio are a Darlington born, York based 5 piece, and their debut single, ‘Cameron,’ is already on iTunes. Tomorrow We Radio cite bands such as Hundred Reasons and Kids in Glass Houses as their influences, in turn creating radio friendly rock music with big choruses and catchy hooks.

Prolific performers with a strong set of gig-friendly songs make them an outfit to keep an eye on. With BBC Radio playing and providing support slots for bands such as Exit Ten and Fei Comodo, you can expect to see Tomorrow We Radio turning heads on their UK tour commencing on 17th February at York’s very own Stereo.

The tour takes their huge sound all the way up to Edinburgh and right down to London over the month of February. New single, ‘Cameron,’ is a song the band themselves are rightly proud of, as guitarist, James Denham says; “The song’s one that we’ve been excited about for a long time. After hearing really early demos we couldn’t wait to play it, and after having audiences love it we couldn’t wait to record and release it”. He is undoubtedly right to be excited, as the song is a perfect example of everything Tomorrow We Radio does well. I guarantee it’ll be stuck in your head for days.
With two more singles due, and more York dates planned for later in the year at a variety of venues – expect to hear the name Tomorrow We Radio a lot in 2012.Joni Roome