Men’s Trends

Shearling, otherwise known to non-fashionista’s as sheep-skin, will definitely keep you looking hot this cold season. The soft and heavy textures make sure that you are ready to battle with any blizzard that approaches whilst also looking strikingly stylish. Whether it is the latest Burberry Prorsum mid-calf men’s shearling boots at £495 or Zara’s double sided asymmetric shearling jacket at £79.99 (zara.com or in stores), make sure that this hot trend is visible in your winter wardrobes.

One might say that this was a bit off-topic for Christmas, however fear no more chaps! The classic tailcoat has been revived this winter. With all the Christmas balls and work do’s fast approaching why not exceed the mark with a slick 1950’s style tailcoat. This will not only ensure that you are the most dapper fellow at the do, it will also guarantee that you have a Christmas full of compliments. There is nothing worse than a poorly tailored tailcoat so for an extensive range of quality made and shockingly affordable tailcoats have a glimpse at www.savvyrow.co.uk with prices starting from as low as £64.

Tweed and corduroy abbreviated as “Tworduroy” are fast becoming the “it” fabric to be seen in this winter season. Long gone are the days when this was seen as solely for golden oldies, now the look can be regarded as the classic understated overstatement. The subtle and comfortable material along with the warm colours they come in makes “Tworduroy” a combination that is uniquely brilliant for the chilly season. For inspiration see Topman’s latest range of corduroy chinos starting at £36 (www.topman.com or in stores).

1. These trends predictions are so far behind Vision, who had a brilliant montage in week 5 of LAST TERM.