College Chair Review

Rose Troup-Buchanan takes a look at whether the College Chairs have fulfilled their election promises

Article ammended as James College did win the 2011 Rag Cup jointly with Vanbrugh College

1. 10 Dec ’11 at 9:34 pm

Anonymous James college rag rep

im very glad you have corrected this from the printed version. i think it is an outrage that you claimed James college had not won the rag cup. did i have my nipple hair waxed for nothing?? i think the all the chairs have had a great year and this review is harsh and unnecessary.

2. A very brief review from Nouse when compares to the articles written by Vision on college chairs. As a Goodricke student I would like to see the evidence you have that the aims mentioned were actually achieved. Bar and cash point on hes east? That was not down to Nacho Hernando. He hindered the process of the bar and it took the langwith committee save it. As far as sponsorship is concerned that’s ridiculous. I play netball and we haven’t received any support at all. I know badminton, rugby and hockey feel the same. In fact it was only a team that Hernando was a part of that received an increase in funding last year. Goodfest was an absolute joke too. Looks to me like Halifax had the most successful year.