Christmas Must Haves

Whether you’re going away for the weekend, or simply have a lot to carry, sometimes a satchel or handbag just isn’t big enough. Introducing the holdall. Roomier than a normal bag, yet not as big as a suitcase, it offers space without looking stupidly oversized. This holdall from River Island is practical and on trend; the reinforced straps ensure it won’t break, available in a trendy Navajo pattern or the subtle studs and black leather, this look is set to stay for seasons to come. Serena Rudge.

Christmas parties always present the need for a new dazzling dresses, resulting in a shoe dilemma. But Larin has created a number of amazing designs for the festive party season, ranging from flats to heels and platforms. Yet the best bit is the detachable ornaments on the end of the shoe which makes these shoes truly unique and at the top of your wish list. Choose from bows, jewelled clasps, or patent twirls and adapt your shoes to your outfits. Helena Davies.

“There is a transformation that takes place when you wear a SpiritHood. This experience is un-definable, and completely unique to you . . .” and we could’t agree more! They’re the warmest of winter warmers, a hat, scarf and gloves combo in a variety of furry animal styles, with a pro-wildlife message at the label’s core. LA’s faux fur, animal inspired Spirit Hoods have already gained a huge following from the coolest of fashion packs, both Jessie J and Ke$ha have been spotted in them. As you put on a hood, you supposedly adopt that animal’s characteristics and it’s spirit, and as you purchase your furry disguise you also donate 10% of the sales price to protecting the endangered species that Spirit Hoods base their creations on. Win win. Rachel McIver.