The College Cup on Nouse Sport

It’s back and it’s bigger and better than ever. This year’s College Cup sees twenty four teams battling it out for two term’s worth of solid bragging rights. With a plethora of capable teams in the mix as well this year’s competition looks to be the tightest for some time

It’s back and it’s bigger and better than ever. This year’s College Cup sees twenty four teams battling it out for two term’s worth of solid bragging rights. With a plethora of capable teams in the mix as well, this year’s competition looks to be the tightest for some time.

Nouse Sport will be there to cover it every step of the way. We’ll have match reports and photos from every match on the day of play from the best sports writers on campus. We’ve also brought back the competition that may be even more prestigious than the tournament itself – Fantasy Football. Head over to the shiny new mini-site to spend your precious funds now. To help inform your decision our very own David Ambrozejczyk has written a comprehensive preview of this year’s tournament.

This year’s College Cup will be the most interactive ever. We’ll be recording a weekly podcast especially devoted to all the events on the JLD featuring the usual team and some well known faces from the College Football community. As the weeks progress also look out for the College Cup show on YSTV with highlights, interviews and thoughts on of all the runners and riders. Plus, we have an exclusive blog from a (mediocre) player involved in proceedings. Keep up with The Secret Footballer and all the best comment and analysis on our brand new College Cup blog.

Follow @nousesport on Twitter for timely thoughts from the JLD and our writers and photographers (@henrycowen, @jakefarrell7 and @peteriveson) for live match tweets and goal updates. Nouse will be the only place to keep fully across the biggest college sport event on Campus.

It’s going to be a thrilling tournament – we hope you join us for the ride.

1. Guys, the site looks absolutely boss. Well done to everyone involved