Graeme Osborn – Manifesto

Osborn plans on fighting for the quality of education that students deserve. With the radical changes in higher education funding, Osborn plans on providing students with a service that they is feel is not over-priced. Using his experience as a Course, Faculty and Senate Rep he intends on improving the quality of teaching, resources and feedback. He further proposes to improve student-staff ratios to achieve this and believes the university should match up to the industry standard of a 24 hour library.

Policies

• He wants to make sure that York lives up to students’ expectations, and offers a level of service that matches the fees it wishes to charge.
  • He wants to fight for the quality education that students deserve. by using the experience he has gained as Course Rep, Faculty Rep and Senate Rep to improve the quality of teaching, resources and feedback on teaching, across the University.
  • To improve the quality of teaching by reducing student-staff ratios in order to compete with the very best institutions in the UK and offering small group tutorials so that our students can get the most out of the excellent academics we already have.
  • To ensure the University shows that the disruption current students have suffered was worth it, and match up to the industry standard of a 24 hour library.