Lights, camera, action!

Christmas is nearly upon us, but here’s one present you can unwrap early: the Nouse Film Awards mini-site

Christmas is nearly upon us, but here’s one present you can unwrap early: the Nouse Film Awards mini-site.

Just in time for the film awards season, the site will bring you all the latest news from the Oscars and Golden Globes across the pond and from the BAFTAs and European Film Awards closer to home.

There will also be comment and features on the latest new releases and the awards ceremonies themselves, as well as a look ahead to next year’s potential blockbusters.

Kudos must go to Jonathan Frost for envisioning the design and to the Nouse film team for all their amazing content.

Finally, with term drawing to a close, here are the 10 most viewed articles on Nouse.co.uk over the past 10 weeks…

10. Langwith Bar Reps condemned by students for ‘horrific’ rape question in Freshers’ week bar quiz
9. Success of fee rise protest marred by violent minority
8. Will Amir Khan get a chance to fight Floyd Mayweather?
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
6. Law students ‘prioritised’ over Management peers in allocation of departmental facilities
5. Big Bang branded ‘Big Con’
4. Students take part in Millbank Centre riots
3. Break-in confirmed at University library
2. York wins ‘University of the Year’ award
1. Societies express anger over UGM motion

This term there were 464 posts published and 952 comments left (at the time of writing) so thanks to everyone who has contributed, whether through an article or in the comment discussions.

Check back over the Christmas break for even more news, comment and reviews, and updates to the Film Awards site. Happy holidays!

1. 17 Dec ’10 at 7:23 pm

Jonathan Frost

Beast! Love the cheesey title and opening too, haha.