Fusion promotion video released

Fusion, the dance, modelling and entertainment society, has announced the dates of the auditions for its cast, in a promotional video released today.

Fusion showcases the best of the artistic talent at York as well as raising money for charity and this year the production will be over an unprecedented three nights in Central Hall, on 4th, 5th and 6th March 2011.

Fiona Lavelle, the President of Fusion, said that getting involved was a “good way to make friends, raise money for charity and to learn something new.”

The auditions for dancing and modelling, in week 5 and 6 respectively, are open to everyone and for modelling, no experience is required. Fiona suggested that for those with little experience of dancing “to go to a few lessons with the dance society and if you are at a reasonable level come on down.”

There are also opportunities for those interested in fashion, choreography and design and a workshop will take place today in L/N/020 from 5pm onwards to find out more.

Watch the video here:

1. Are Fusion paying for this advert or did you give it to them for free??

2. Exactly what is Nouse doing giving such shameless advertising…you can’t justify it as news; let alone the ‘top’ news story.

Plus it just looks like an egomaniacs paradise.

3. Lots of people will want to see this and know about it. It’s news. What’s with the needless hostility? Just because you don’t like Fusion…

4. More importantly, it’s for charity. Get over yourselves.

5. It’s an great opportunity for all those who want to make their career in modeling…I think they never want to loose this extreme chance..