Nouse photography competition

Information about the Nouse photography competition 2010

This is a small reminder of the Nouse Photography Competition 2010, more information about which can be found on the Facebook event page.

Entrants may entry as many categories as they wish, with a maximum of two entries per category, in the following:

• Landscape
  • Sport
  • Abstract
  • Portraits
  • Nature

Entrants should send a high-resolution version of their photographs to [email protected], or alternatively leave them in the ‘Nouse’ post box at Vanbrugh porters. The competition is open from now, to any York staff member or student, and closes at 9.00am on Friday Week 8 (June 18th). Any entries received after this date will be dismissed.

Prizes:

Any competition entrant will receive a 15% discount at York Digital Image from now until the end of the competition – quote “Nouse photo competition”

The winner of each category will receive a £20 voucher for anything (prints etc.) from York Digital Image.

The winner of the overall competition will receive an A1 Block Print (24” x 36”) of their work.

The winning photographs will be published in a spread in the final edition of Nouse, on Tuesday of Week 9. Please note that by entering the competition you give permission for Nouse to print your photograph then, and in the future if necessary.

Any questions please don’t hesitate to email [email protected] – good luck!