The Nouse Sports Podcast

The College Cup, York Sport, York City and England are the topics under discussion on the latest edition of the Nouse Sports Podcast

Photograph by Maggie Aslet

Photograph by Maggie Aslet

Nouse Sports Podcast Week Five

This week’s Nouse Sports Podcast sees regular panelists Adam Shergold, Leigh Clarke and Jake Farrell joined by Nouse Correspondent and James footballer Huw Harrow to discuss the latest College Cup games, the York Sport committee elections, York City stadium proposals and England’s friendly with Mexico.

1. 28 May ’10 at 4:23 pm

85% of people loved this Podcast

Best one yet. It had something that the others didn’t, keep this format!

2. I’d just like to say fair play to Trevor Brooking for predicting the Vanbrugh-Halifax upset here.

3. Really good podcast this week guys!

As a side note though – Union Council members do get gold cards, but they are free from Luminar Leisure and do not cost YUSU anything – They get a finite amount (some of which have gone to the sport committee). It isn’t like there are funds which could be redirected to refs.
    As you say York sport just don’t have the cash to pay regular refs so often without contributions from college teams. Any spare cash would in my view would be better spent on longer term facilities which would benefit more students than just the ones playing in that match.