Ones to Watch

The best of the upcoming designers

WHO: Florencia Kozuch. 23 year old from Argetina. Central Saint Martins graduate living in Stretham Hill.

WHAT: A forward thinking, strong collection created for an unafraid and stylish woman. Matador hats with spike detailing, teamed with matching urchin like detailing on dresses, structured knits and clinched waists . The showstopper was this cage like bustier teamed with a skin tight pencil skirt and fierce shoes.

WHERE: Contact the designer directly.

WHO: BodyAmr is the brainchild of Ali Amr. He studied at Chelsea, then Middlesex and created his label in 2005 while still at college.

WHAT: A strong, sleek, sexy, collection made up of clothes designed to fluidly follow the figure and last a lifetime. The direction was glamorous eveningwear, combining etheral silks and rich colours with powerful, oiled models to great effect. BodyAmr already boasts a cult international following.

WHERE: Net-a-porter.com.

WHO: Eudon Choi. Senior Designer at Twenty8twelve. Graduating from RCA in 2006, this is his second collection for his own label.

WHAT: Colour pallet of khaki and grey, with splashes of colour in soft chiffons contrasted with metallic buckle fastenings. Iconic, confident designs combining Choi’s learned menswear elements with an understanding of the female form to create an “uncompromisingly feminine” collection.

WHERE: Dover Street Market. missed.