James Alexander, Ex-President, on YUSU

Alexander Prowse talks to former YUSU President and York Outer Labour Candidate, James Alexander about his time at YUSU

YSTV & Nouse Reports

Produced by York Student Television, released under a CC BY-NC-ND 2.0 license

1. James Alexander is the 2004/5 version of Jason Rose. Career Politician!

2. What with Jason being an astrophysicist and all, I’d think it’s rather unlikely that he’s aiming for a career in politics. It’s more likely that he actually cares.

3. 12 Mar ’10 at 2:08 pm

Malcolm Tucker

Why have Nouse interviewed Jeremy Spate from Airline?

4. Thanks for thinking of me guys. I’d like to think that having an intense degree and yet still volunteering to do lots of other things is caring but I guess that it could really be me trying to convert my CV into a PhD dissertation. Because that’s how you get a career in politics – by running for Academic Affairs Officer. Obviously :P

5. Any of you remember Alexander? I think his was a poor year in YUSU and the incident with his treasurer is pretty much to blame for nearly everything that is wrong with the YUSU/media relationship

6. “Thanks for thinking of me guys. I’d like to think that having an intense degree and yet still volunteering to do lots of other things is caring but I guess that it could really be me trying to convert my CV into a PhD dissertation. Because that’s how you get a career in politics – by running for Academic Affairs Officer. Obviously”

So are you claiming, Jason, that your degree is intense (Astrophysics) and that certain other ones aren’t? Good PR from an Academic Affairs candidate…

7. “So are you claiming, Jason, that your degree is intense (Astrophysics) and that certain other ones aren’t?”

Surely that’s just common sense..