Ones to Watch

Heads Up: Vintage Style

On the 6th of December, a unique vintage foraging opportunity awaits when Angels Warehouse throws open its doors to clear out its treasures en masse. A mere £10 will buy you an empty bag, which you simply cram with vintage goodies; mounds of sparkling jewels designer pieces from YSL and Biba, or costumes from the BBC and box office films. So you could, if you really desired, look like an array of characters from Indiana Jones to Dr Who to Ab Fab. Tis indeed, a shopping experience for all those who truly love to hunt and gather. For more info visit

Campaign: Provocateur

“It was the custom of these pirates to subdue their prey, loot their ship and bind them.” Certainly, your eyes will be fixed on this lavishly sexy display of AP underwear on scantily clad models in their new campaign. In this interactive adventure, you will stumble drunkenly through smokey scenes of sweaty seduction involving close-up derrieres, nipple tassels and muskets as pirates oppulently feast. Helena Christensen takes centre stage as the ‘pirate queen’ alongside It girl Alice Dellal. The theme is inspired by Hogarth’s ‘Rakes Progress’, depicting the tail of T. Rakewell, who squanders his fortune on luxurious living. Check it out at

Book: Olsen Twins

Featherweight style icons Mary-Kate and Ashley Oslen add another asset to their diverse career portfolio, this time with a coffee table book, ‘Influence’, comprising interviews with 22 visionaries who have inspired them over their 22 years in the media spotlight. These include Christian Louboutin, Karl Lagerfeld and Margherita Missoni, all of whom adorn the beautiful pages alongside unseen, intimate photographs of the girls by renowned photographer Rankin. Published on the 27th November by Penguin, the volume costs £20.