Scarborough Trip and ‘Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes’

Location: Scarborough and B Henry’s the Cocktail Bar
Times: Saturday Week 7, 9 June 2007, 10am-6pm and 9pm-130am respectively

In honour of the recent sunshine Alcuin college has decided to leave behind the stuffy streets of York for a day out at the beach. Coaches will be leaving the university at 10am on Saturday June 9th for a day of gaiety and merriment on the golden sands of Scarborough – where candyfloss grows on trees! What’s more, in the evening after you’ve had the chance to shower the sand from between your toes, B. Henry’s – the Cocktail Bar will be playing host to its first late license event of the term. From 9pm ‘Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes’ will give you the chance to not only dress like a pro but also play like one, with Nintendo Wiis in the bar and a range of beverage-related challenges including:

– 9 Hole B. Henry’s Bar Golf
– The Yard of Ale Longest Drive Competiton
– Special Cocktails
– Shots Served by our Very Own ‘Ball Boy’ and ‘Ball Girl’

And all at the fantastic prices you’ve come to know and love. Add to this music by York’s best DJ Tom Rogers and a £20 bar tab up for grabs with every drink bought before 10pm, this promises to not only be a great day but a fantastic evening as well! But how much I here you ask? All of the above is available for the meagre sum of £8 (subject to booking fee) with tickets available NOW at www.alcuincollege.com. If you’re busy in the day fear not for tickets for the late license only will also be available on the door for £3.50. What better way to celebrate the arrival of Summer?