Roses RAG Charity Fun Day

Time: Saturday 5th MAY 2007

So, you see ROSES advertised everywhere on campus and hear lots of people talking about it, but you’re not in any of the teams competing. Well, never fear, as York RAG have a FUN DAY planned so that you too can take part in the ROSES activities!

We have a series of activities and games that are designed to test all manners of your abilities, skills, teamwork, mental strategy and general knowledge! The day will offer a great opportunity for you to both have loads of fun, build on team work skills and best of all – raise money for charity!

Each team will consist of 5 members and take part in events will consist of events like “walk the plank”, “Minefield” and more strategy and knowledge bases games. People of all physical abilities are welcome to take part and the event is open to both Staff and Students!

The target entry amount to raise is £125 per team, or just £25 each! In the past teams have raised over £300 each, helping RAG achieve targets of over £5000! Entry is limited to just 20 teams, so to take part, please contact collect a team entry form from YUSU Reception in Goodricke College, or email ragsponsored(at) for more information.

We look forward to you seeing you soon!